Sign in to follow this  
Znick

Why PvE? What to do?

I'm curious if you don't have wars to fight, what do you do on a server once you're max level?

What do you DO on a pve server if you can't take land? z

Z

Edited by Znick

1 minute ago, Znick said:

I'm curious if you don't have wars to fight, what do you do on a server once you're max level?

Z

Pve people like building on a very large scale without worrying about losing all their stuff. They probably also do role playing. They will probably also take the time to explore the entire depth of the oceans and every aspect of every island.

never been a pve kind of person but I totally get why they do it.

i am a pvp guy but pvp definitely gets boring because that is really the same old thing after awhile. While playing ark on extinction I barely uncovered 1/3 of the map because I was busy pvp ing so much. I don’t even know what the snow biome looks like.

wven if I did(probably not) play this game when and if it comes to console, it would be the first time I would actually play pve. Wildcard has crappy pvp anyways. If I want pvp I’ll play CoD or fortnite 

6 minutes ago, Znick said:

Z

Oh yeah, especially since 99% of pvp on ark and atlas is offline raiding I wouldn’t even call it pvp to begin with 😂 ark/atlas has pretty pathetic “pvp” 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Pve people like building on a very large scale without worrying about losing all their stuff. They probably also do role playing. They will probably also take the time to explore the entire depth of the oceans and every aspect of every island.

never been a pve kind of person but I totally get why they do it.

i am a pvp guy but pvp definitely gets boring because that is really the same old thing after awhile. While playing ark on extinction I barely uncovered 1/3 of the map because I was busy pvp ing so much. I don’t even know what the snow biome looks like.

wven if I did(probably not) play this game when and if it comes to console, it would be the first time I would actually play pve. Wildcard has crappy pvp anyways. If I want pvp I’ll play CoD or fortnite 

PVP gets boring overtime ye. I played on official for a long time but went to unofficial eventually because of regular wipes. I like the basic raiding and stuff way more fun, and you can do it a lot more / doesn’t take hours. 

56 minutes ago, Realist said:

^^ Thats the Way we play!

And on PvE are the GhostShips to Fight. And you can collect 9 PowerStones and start a Event with Monster. There is so much to do.

I played on PvP Server the first Days. I only see People having fun to kill new People in StarterZones. In other Zones they call you Names i cant say in Public! WoW, nice PvP....

Edited by Althena

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

PVP gets boring overtime ye. I played on official for a long time but went to unofficial eventually because of regular wipes. I like the basic raiding and stuff way more fun, and you can do it a lot more / doesn’t take hours. 

Yeah mahal tend to just making the game boring and not worth it. I spend a good amount of time on small tribes as well. That is of course until the Megas came in and just made 10 6 man tubes and still wiped the server. 

Its like people are afraid to have a challenge. Instead they choose to form a gang because they aren’t good in a small group 

Nothing wrong with PvE still plenty to do same things you do in PvP but without Aholes fucking me around. Plenty of PvE content