Sign in to follow this  
ljbendele

Tames dead at freeport

Logged in today to find the set of tames I had recently stored at freeport all died. We had been raided by CSTG a few days before and this was the last of what we could save while we rebuild. Logs show the animal's died but not by what or how. In my experience before when my tames died they would always log who if killed by a player or what if killed by some npc mob. The log just said they died. I have fought and rebuilt many times and if we had lost our stuff to enemy players I could be fine with that But I guess I am just tired of stupid things in this game like this.  I looked through patch notes to see if I could find where it was announced anywhere that tames would not be allowed on freeports anymore but found nothing in patch notes. I guess I am done at this point. It was fun playing with you guys. 

1 hour ago, ljbendele said:

Logged in today to find the set of tames I had recently stored at freeport all died. We had been raided by CSTG a few days before and this was the last of what we could save while we rebuild. Logs show the animal's died but not by what or how. In my experience before when my tames died they would always log who if killed by a player or what if killed by some npc mob. The log just said they died. I have fought and rebuilt many times and if we had lost our stuff to enemy players I could be fine with that But I guess I am just tired of stupid things in this game like this.  I looked through patch notes to see if I could find where it was announced anywhere that tames would not be allowed on freeports anymore but found nothing in patch notes. I guess I am done at this point. It was fun playing with you guys. 

If the were neutral they could have been led to the water and drowned. Won’t say any company did it

the bear had a cart that was over weighted with 6k weight from all the rare rss I had brought to base in previous week. No one would have been able to lead that bear anywhere. There were 2 elephants, a giraffe , bear , lion, horse. If they were attacked by something they would have defended each other.  They were inland a good amout, if someone had a way of leading them to the beach then the bear would have died long before it got to the water

if it has changed then this a good change why should pvp players be able to store items safely out of harms way ,hope this is a change and not just a bug 

• Like 1

You aren't suppose to be storing tames at the Freeport in the first place. I would guess they were pushed to the water and drowned. I just had a tame drown on our docks ( gotta love those big waves during storms ) I saw the death message that it died, but the message in the log just says, died. 

this is no bug u can kill tames in freeport no matter if it is on passive or neutral or aggressive... if you search a little you might see how people do it...