Dollie

Show'n Tell Number #9: Deadline 8th July

:skull: SHOW 'N TELL :skull:

Avast, Pathfinders it be time for a new Show 'n Tell Showcase!

Hear ye, hear ye! We be treasure huntin' fer the finest of ATLAS community creations! Show us yer mighty fleets, paint pieces, flags & sails, impenetrable forts, hellish tats, scenic screenshots, 'n entertainin' videos!

Each fortnight, we'll be runnin' a contest where we'll select th' best o' th' bunch 'n award tha winners wit' a cash prize! Submit your entries in this 'ere thread for us to be viewin'. 

We’ve created this dedicated thread for submissions. Don’t hesitate to show us what you’ve got. The last two week's entries were amazing and we look forward to what you have for us this fortnight! 

large.829702825_PRINCESSSUGAR.jpg
Princess Sugar

This is a friendly contest and not intended as something highly competitive. We'd like to showcase your creations in their many varied shapes and forms.

Submit your entries by Wednesday 3rd of July for a chance to fill your chests with some cash booty!

:anchor:

• Like 2

We haven't had time for colours yet ...

The castle's still in the works. A lot of details are still missing ... but we are in no hurry. It wouldn't fit to the game, if you would reach everything immediately 🙂

Kind regards

Ameesa

uc?id=1nWVv4-yYmnUBMa_LBRlxhnxgPt79-6p7

uc?id=1AcHqnrbc--2lBlH9vAQDlvtMzxO8XkTz

uc?id=1hLRlDFxdL4mjzmk8oD10nksFB0h1OEWa

uc?id=1tZLVzNhEZKdal3V8LgqSasTNO1Nrr59Y

uc?id=14yLkpQH3EDNo0gpfocJtinZs5AGOp6C0

uc?id=1599vcZKGTEDBTSoEfzcz4ZwYQpMg01Ey

uc?id=14HvPLM4JXgUx9SmuxCJBFhvjvUTx8GgT

uc?id=1QJHQQjWJylORQLoOglXp-gA5rcBfolwR

uc?id=1U0WNolyq7VmWBlRvJps7c52gynMO4Me5

PS: Please let me know via PM if there are any problems loading the pictures. I've compressed them as much as possible and integrated url via google drive.

Edited by Ameesa
  • Like 1

Been muckin' around with multi-canvas paintings today. Thought y'all might appreciate some slight copyright piracy...

nx7QlKA.jpg

Also figured someone might appreciate my schooner...

jQgTXXD.jpg

The ship of the Spammed

Edited by LunningStooks
  • Like 2

'Tossed at Sea'

Blackstar-Morning-Star.png

Photo was only reduced in size so that it would fit onto this forum. No other editing has been done to the image.

Edited by Kiara Blackstar
  • Like 1

Show 'N Tell #7 Winner and EU RP Private Server Genesis opens a new season on July 12 where everyone is invited!

Edited by AtlasGenesis
  • Like 2

Hello. now its my time to show what i have build in this game.
Im a newly member of the company Fairy Tail, that are located in G10 Magnolia island, on the PVE EU Server.
They wanted me to join so i could do some building for them, really love to build big in is game.
We have hit the structure limit so it cant be bigger than this, last pic there are an elephant in front, it should give a idea of how big this building is.

Lolle Mi the captain of the company had an idea, she wanted a big cathedral were the back should point against the sunrice.

I have done 99% of the building by myself, the others have helped farmed the resourses for this project.

Thanks alot to Lolle Mi, Zottel Bartacus, Malin Whalefish and Edward Paw

This building is inspired by the Notre dame.

Hope you all like it.

IpxLAbw.jpg

2RKTh7k.jpg

xkpMZTt.jpg

HYialuV.jpg

5c8ZXzp.jpg

2U1CCKD.jpg

OLvKMWP.jpg

HNhGeBA.jpg

xvKavZc.png

fdAoSGX.jpg

Edited by Gunslinger
  • Like 3

Try to find the elephant in front of the cathedrel is like playing where is Waldo XD