Realist

Uh oh valguero is coming

@Realist
LOL, you will fit right in... 😏

Guys, let him be,
either one of us is the lucky one and gets him on his island as the perfect farmer 12 hours/day (do you really need 12 hours of sleep 🙄) or
one of us finds him and just claims the island from him and let him continue to play PVE for you. Maybe a little raid now and then for 100% taxes...
Will be easy as he will not have much defense and that it is spread out over his giant PVE base running out of cash and then NPCs...

@Unrealist again,
sorry dude, but it is not like in ARK where your auto turrets just work forever after you grinded them and you can have hundreds without any negative but lag...
And as you want to build big, you will build low, easy to raid...

7 hours ago, zottel said:

Its more a hateful love XD i got Stuxk in there so often, that thing was a freaking maze. But abberation is yet my Favorite ark Map. The flyers Killed so much fun

Abberation is my favorite map. No one can easily raid you there and you can easily raid anyone up there drom down here.

11 hours ago, zottel said:

Also as comparison the whole extinction Map is as Big as a small Island kinda

So the extinction map that is one of the biggest maps isn’t the size of an entire grid? 

I was under the impression that server sizes(grids) were each the size of an ark server. Guess I was wrong. I’ll make sure to look more into that.

if they are that size then yes, it really isn’t that big per grid

2 hours ago, Realist said:

So the extinction map that is one of the biggest maps isn’t the size of an entire grid? 

I was under the impression that server sizes(grids) were each the size of an ark server. Guess I was wrong. I’ll make sure to look more into that.

if they are that size then yes, it really isn’t that big per grid

He’s lying, small islands are very small. Maybe half of the island @ ark.

Edited by Percieval