Sign in to follow this  
Luxfere

The Damned knock you off of mounts feature?

The Damned knock you off of mounts feature? Arny of the damned when doing pirate maps Journeyman or above it seems and only the large mace wielding ones. Stun effect possibly was added?

Nice new feature when was this implemented....

Edited by Luxfere

Since the post is a vague rage it is hard to tell. Does he mean the blasts from larger maps that can hit your bear and you? Sometimes you will get stunned enough to be knocked off if you don't have enough torpor block.

Edited by UnknownSystemError

Has anyone tried this lately? I hope this does not happen also because all my maps are done with a bear.

25 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Has anyone tried this lately? I hope this does not happen also because all my maps are done with a bear.

what lvl is your bear i have tamed one for this. but i havnt tried it yet

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

They definitely stealth nerfed bears about a month ago. I have since upgraded to bred bears with much higher attack %. Basically where you could solo a pink map before, now the aotd hit you also, not just the bear. We run anything above 20 with two bears. One carrying the map triggers the spawn and lets the other take the initial hit, that way if they die you don't bug the map (every time the map holder has died on a map we have had to wait and respawn it). That is if you can find a high level map that isn't bugged to shit with the return of the missing guardians on every other one, even flat ones on a beach. Irritating. They will eventually figure out that pissing off the playerbase with idiocy in the quest for "hardcore gameplay" is going to unsustainable for population numbers. We have several members who have just noped the fuck out and moved on to other games.

1 hour ago, fenster said:

I think it is around lvl 90 but has quite high damage.

51 minutes ago, UnknownSystemError said:

They definitely stealth nerfed bears about a month ago. I have since upgraded to bred bears with much higher attack %. Basically where you could solo a pink map before, now the aotd hit you also, not just the bear. We run anything above 20 with two bears. One carrying the map triggers the spawn and lets the other take the initial hit, that way if they die you don't bug the map (every time the map holder has died on a map we have had to wait and respawn it). That is if you can find a high level map that isn't bugged to shit with the return of the missing guardians on every other one, even flat ones on a beach. Irritating. They will eventually figure out that pissing off the playerbase with idiocy in the quest for "hardcore gameplay" is going to unsustainable for population numbers. We have several members who have just noped the fuck out and moved on to other games.

Yes i have done those maps solo myself, didn't have to much of a problem but I've not done any for over a week so not sure what has changed. 

I've also had guardians bugged, a few has either not appeared or glitched under the floor, I usually give it another go if it fails i leave it.

Well i have played this game for 1300hrs so far and even I have questioned myself asking do i really want to carry on? I can understand why people are leaving in big numbers.

15 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Since the post is a vague rage it is hard to tell. Does he mean the blasts from larger maps that can hit your bear and you? Sometimes you will get stunned enough to be knocked off if you don't have enough torpor block.

Well i was doing a journeyman Map and on my level 77 bear the over hand mace wielders can now knock you off your mount and basically 1 shot you in full plate.  

Yes something has changed in the latest patch a hidden update, i am level 59 atm and I have also done legendary maps without any issues but that was a good month ago. I lost 2 bears on the fight with the JM map I will check other maps tonight., 

5 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Maybe there was a random bee in the area?

No bees was up on a mountain side 

Edited by Luxfere

12 hours ago, fenster said:

was 77 and a 76 both died after i bought the farm I had all of them dead but 1 and they did a full respawn stupid timer where they get to fully regen is garbage. 

The problem is, people go into these encounters with no points in health, not wearing armour, thinking that if they're on a bear it'll soak and sponge all the incoming hits.

Anyone remember this?

This scene makes me LOL all the time.  It's a valuable life lesson.

It means, just because you THINK you're a mighty warrior (on your bear), that someone can't just shoot YOU instead?