Sign in to follow this  
JDoe

What am I doing Wrong?

I setup a 1x1 grid and launched. I am able to see it in server list and attach. Other people on my lan cannot see it. I tried:

Forward the ports, which should be unnecessary for local, but maybe that how it's published.
Tried 127.0.0.1 on my launch bat and map grid
Tried my 192 address on my lan on my launch bat and map grid
Tried my external IP on my launch bat and map grid
Turned of Windows firewalls to test 

I am looking through the unofficial Atlas list, and I see it. Nobody else on my LAN does

The other day they could all get on. Now only I can. No idea where to go from here. I can see it, nobody else can. 

Have you tried your internal IP address? Atlas server is weird so if on windows type in cmd and grab the one that says ipv4. Your port forwards also need to use this. My internal is something like 10.0.0.123 but depending on router and internet company it could be different. But it’s usually a  variation of you default gateway. Oh and I’ve had it before where if your friends are on lan they need to input your internal ip not external so here’s a easy way for them to find the server. Steam://connect/(ip address delete brackets)

one last thing  check to make sure your pc didn’t hope internal ips from last time you port forwarded. if you lost power or restarted the router your up may have changed. If that’s the problem set up a static ip