Sign in to follow this  
Martyn

Anyone dying suddenly from extreme cold in tropical regions?

Just died twice in rapid succession.

Not poisoned, overeating, drowning, falling, starving, hydrated.. my health just went from full to zero.

Respawned, inside house, died again.

Respawned.  Nothing.. picked up stuff, carried on.

Was two x Cold fronts at same time, Raining.

I8 Na Pve.

4 hours ago, Captain Stabbin said:

What is your resistance stat at without armor on?

I would hope it shouldn’t matter in the tropical region regardless. 

I've had something similar. There's some sort of temperature bug where 'freezing' occasionally doesn't seem to drop. I spend a lot of time in polar, so I have 70 fortitude most of the time, and I've kept the debuff after zoning to tundra (while wearing fur armor). Getting a shelter buff seems like it might fix it.

Edited by Kast

20 hours ago, Martyn said:

I8 Na Pve

Spent a long time there so it must be something new.

I have 30 fort usually with hide armour on.  If anything I should be cooking on the island, not instantly freezing to death.

I think it's probably a bug with having rain storms and cold fronts combining, I am positive I saw 2 cold front warnings, then after i died the second time, the cold fronts vanished and it was just raining again.

Maybe the 2 cold fronts glitched and caused themselves to be cancelled out.  This could be a future issue with having different weather systems occurring together, for example, Heat and Cold fronts occurring at the same time, at night during a rain storm.. makes absolutely no sense at all and it's something I've seen alot in desert regions and on temperate islands.

I was also "inside" my house, which is supposed to protect us from changing weather conditions.

Edited by Martyn