Sign in to follow this  
JB69

Company Feedback

Inventory folders in your inventory are wonderful, however there is an issue to where if you die with objects in a folder, and you try to loot it off of your dead body, the objects in the folder do not transfer with the rest of your items.  This issue is only when looting an actual body and not just the bag.

I do enjoy using the feature of being able to put an NPC crew member on the steering wheel.  I use this feature a lot.  The biggest issue i have with it, is that when taking the crew member off the wheel, they continue to stand on top of it.  I have started just leaving the crew member standing there, however the clipping of the character into yours while using the wheel prevents me from seeing the map while on the wheel.  If possible, can you put the NPC back just far enough to not clip through your character whenever we take them off the steering wheel?

Common blueprints are not worth it in most cases, and i believe you could make these very useable if allowing them a slightly lower material usage, and allowing us to use them without the crafting skill.  This would make almost all common blueprints desireable.

-Captain Morgan Rum-