Sign in to follow this  
Sevas

2x weekend Friday!

Thanks for turning on 2x Friday morning as opposed to randomly on Saturday at 4am est. This needs to always be a thing!

• Like 2

It's sad that allot of us don't build or harvest during the week and wait for the weekends due to the fact that standard 1X is just terrible. 

Just make 2X the new standard and give us XP weekends......many of us would probably play more.

• Like 1

They already doubled the Rates since release. If they Double it again it would be way to easy to get stuff. A galleon is done in an Hour now. I'd rather have less Harvest otherwise the game would get Boring Pretty fast. 

This is great news! I'll be leaving Sunday for vacation so this gives me some extra time to get some extra gold to store on my ships and tighten things up security wise so I don't lose a bunch of crap.

23 hours ago, Sydhart said:

This is great news! I'll be leaving Sunday for vacation so this gives me some extra time to get some extra gold to store on my ships and tighten things up security wise so I don't lose a bunch of crap.

Make sure you log on and interact with your animals or crew on ships or they going to go bye bye to some random person !

1 hour ago, Captain Stabbin said:

Make sure you log on and interact with your animals or crew on ships or they going to go bye bye to some random person !

This is incorrect, with animals you need to take them off the ship onto land and put them back on the ship. Interacting with them on the ship will do nothing to timers. As for NPC you only need to worry if it is idle, i.e. sweeping. If so then assign it a job to refresh timer.

Edited by [GP] Guybrush Threepwood

On 6/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, sgzeroone said:

It's sad that allot of us don't build or harvest during the week and wait for the weekends due to the fact that standard 1X is just terrible. 

Just make 2X the new standard and give us XP weekends......many of us would probably play more.

Just get better, even on 1x it is logistics more then actual farming.
Get better gear/tames and 1x harvesting is more then enough allready.

As others have said, they just need to leave it what they have it set at for "magic mythos". Turning it on for 4 days, then off for three is just idiotic. And with the droves of people leaving the game because they can't seem to fix stuff without breaking more than they fix it isn't the draw that they planned it to be. We have members that will only log on during "magic mythos". They love to throw "we are in early access!" for everything else. Make a statement of "after consideration we have decided on this new rate" and be done with it.

These guyes will not log more bc 2x(4x) everytime, you foul yourself if u belive them.
How many of the guys told you, that they will coming back after wipe, did come back/stayed for more then a week?

It would not matter if had x5 or anything. The people saying that would still not Come back. The ones committed to the game don't care to much what x rate is they would still keep playing cuz they are committed. Simple as that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I played since prewipe, was incredibly disappointing to have lost all that time, specifically all those discovery points that had to be reacquired. Still work to be done obviously but headed in the right direction. A lot of the quest rewards have made the game more engaging. Content like that is what will keep me playing. The new island system works well enough. I can't think of an easy or logical solution to foundation spams, but at least on NA pve it hasn't been a huge issue, but sadly that is only because the population is small enough that we have too much room to play with atm.

Edited by Sevas