MesCaLiN

Something funny...claimed a bear with cart, bear is mine but cart not xD

Fished a bear with a cargo cart out of the sea. As i tried to access the cart i noticed that the cart still belongs to the previous bear owner...

Ofc i can´t use nor unattach the cart because i can´t destroy the storage locker on the carriage xD

Any hints? I tried to get the cart damaged so it would fall off but it doesn´t get any damage...

No hints ... this has been an issue since forever. Theoretically the cart can be destroyed (when the owner is in the quadrant), but good luck achieving that without killing the bear.

Edited by wandelaar

Heard about a simliar Story. 2 bears with cart in the ocean. They got picked up And were returned to their owner. They had 90k Gold on them And the Person Who found it received 45k for returning it. As he was a beginner he is now kinda Stuck whilst having 45k Gold on a schooner XD so might just find the owner And get Rich ^^

Had that before the wipe when placing a flag switched all stuff to yours. Even then the carts didnt.... Go to a taming pit filled with meanies, reverse the cart into the pit (it clips through walls etc), park another bear in there to tank and wait... takes forever, but it works. Cobras work best.