Sign in to follow this  
Stardreamernz

Food and plots issues

Garden plots

Recently I am having an issue where my garden plots will not remain fertilised for long enough for my plants to grow out of the seedling phase, even with the 3 shovel buff my seedlings will not grow and the fertiliser runs out while I am logged off overnight, where as it used to last 3/4 days.

For some plots the fertiliser is still ok but I have noticed once it runs out once the plot then becomes completely useless and will not work properly anymore.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Food
Currently there appears to be only two /three foods that actually give the double buff.
Any foods that say they give the orange vitamin 
Bubble n Squeak
fish n chips
Pork Pie
(celery soup - untested)
and others DO NOT give the orange vitamin they only give 1.
Same with alot of the others foods pudding etc

It would be really good if these could be fixed as food could be a really fun part of the game if you could grow it properly and if it actually gave you the correct vitamin buffs!

1 hour ago, Stardreamernz said:

Garden plots

Recently I am having an issue where my garden plots will not remain fertilised for long enough for my plants to grow out of the seedling phase, even with the 3 shovel buff my seedlings will not grow and the fertiliser runs out while I am logged off overnight, where as it used to last 3/4 days.

For some plots the fertiliser is still ok but I have noticed once it runs out once the plot then becomes completely useless and will not work properly anymore.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Food
Currently there appears to be only two /three foods that actually give the double buff.
Any foods that say they give the orange vitamin 
Bubble n Squeak
fish n chips
Pork Pie
(celery soup - untested)
and others DO NOT give the orange vitamin they only give 1.
Same with alot of the others foods pudding etc

It would be really good if these could be fixed as food could be a really fun part of the game if you could grow it properly and if it actually gave you the correct vitamin buffs!

Building gardens/orchards are a very fun part of the game.

from what you are saying though, things need to change and very quickly. Really not sure why they insist on adding very unnecessary aspects to the game.

starting to get really disappointed to be honest.

I've noticed my plots running out of fertelizer.

I never did keep a close eye on them, just filled them up to 250k+ when i notice them getting low, but clan mate noticed them empty and put 1-2 fertilizer in each. when i went to put a large quantity in each some were empty again.

I'm going to keep a close eye on my plots for the next few days and see whats going on.

34 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

I've noticed my plots running out of fertelizer.

I never did keep a close eye on them, just filled them up to 250k+ when i notice them getting low, but clan mate noticed them empty and put 1-2 fertilizer in each. when i went to put a large quantity in each some were empty again.

I'm going to keep a close eye on my plots for the next few days and see whats going on.

yea i usually fill mine excessively but doesnt seem to matter once they are out it just expires and nothing grows

19 minutes ago, Stardreamernz said:

yea i usually fill mine excessively but doesnt seem to matter once they are out it just expires and nothing grows

Oh! I'll certainly check that out. thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

from what you are saying though, things need to change and very quickly. Really not sure why they insist on adding very unnecessary aspects to the game.

1. Place the plot

2. Pick up as many shits as you can.

2. Go get thatch. 

3. Make yourself unable to move while you do as much fertilizer as you can.

4. If you have them, plant one seed, then wait for the rain.

5. shovel each plot and do a stupid minigame each time to increase growth/production if you want.

6. collect and repeat steps 2,3,4 over and over again, 5 is optional.

Farming is useful but i wouldn't consider any of those steps fun.

Guys the crops do bug sometimes, demolish and rebuild them if they run out fast.

2 hours ago, Realist said:

YOU really should play the game, or stop answering posts you have no clue about. Cooking was and is still a placeholder, thats pure EA.

To OP:
The second vit moves very slow, it can be missed easily!

• Thanks 1

With the plots once I had the same issue. If once the fert runs out, you have to collect all the fert from that plot, destroy the plant inside the plot and start from the beginning.

There's no need to destroy the hole plot.

If u eat a pork pie it first looks as it just fills up one vit. But don't care about that. After the "eating buff" disappeared, the vitamins fits right in order. It's just a visual bug since day one but works fine.

Edited by Forb Hidden

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

With the plots once I had the same issue. If once the fert runs out, you have to collect all the fert from that plot, destroy the plant inside the plot and start from the beginning.

There's no need to destroy the hole plot.

If u eat a pork pie it first looks as it just fills up one vit. But don't care about that. After the "eating buff" disappeared, the vitamins fits right in order. It's just a visual bug since day one but works fine.

So there is fert/poo left (which u can take out) but the fert counter is at Zero? That is good to know, danke.

3 hours ago, Kummba said:

So there is fert/poo left (which u can take out) but the fert counter is at Zero? That is good to know, danke.

Yeah... Little mistake. I logically filled up the Plot and saw, that the fert runs down very fast. Then u have to take em all out.

Actually, it's not a solution, but it works. Tear down the plot and then build a new one. Please feel free 😉 nvm

They seem to finaly fix the smaller stuff that is mentioned in the forums, maybe this is next, keep it coming devs.