Sign in to follow this  
Sydhart

Time to die Fire Elementals!

From patch notes.

-Fire Elemental now takes 50% more damage from Shotguns and 100% more damage from Ballista

I assume they mean blunderbuss when they say shotgun but it's payback time you flaming arseholes! 

9 minutes ago, Sydhart said:

From patch notes.

-Fire Elemental now takes 50% more damage from Shotguns and 100% more damage from Ballista

I assume they mean blunderbuss when they say shotgun but it's payback time you flaming arseholes! 

Let me know how it goes cause from my understanding it's a small area on the back that is vulnerable kinda like the cyclops eye. Rest takes major reduced damage. If they are killable now though 😄

~Lotus

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Anyone tried sloshing a bucket of water on one?    :classic_ninja:

We are all eagerly awaiting your experiment in the name of science.  Also when your hair catches fire make sure you scream and run in circles. I'm gonna post this to youtube in hopes it goes viral.

I mean...

good luck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

We are all eagerly awaiting your experiment in the name of science.  Also when your hair catches fire make sure you scream and run in circles. I'm gonna post this to youtube in hopes it goes viral.

I mean...

good luck.

Got to do a naked FoY run first!  Can't playing with a fire elemental hobbling with a walking stick!

I tried already waterbuckets, And monkey, had the Hope the Gas emitted from poop lets it explode. Trying olfend next week^^

• Haha 1