Sign in to follow this  
Martyn

- Fixed being able to place wallhooks on demolishable resources to prevent floating structures

What dis mean?

Bit confused by it.  Everytime I've demo'd a wall etc the wall hook produced a bag with the lantern in it.. so what's changed?

What's a demolishable resource?

Edited by Martyn

I am more concerned with all the creepers that will be going over our boats in pve. Had designed em without doors for easy access cause didn't need to worry about it, but the first person that forgets to lock a container is going to be in for a surprise.

Yeh not to mention people dropping stuff on the ship to try to grief it etc..

You could already climb aboard unallied ships that were unanchored.

What you should probably do is to go to all of your ships and make sure your ship wheel is locked. Older boats have them unlocked by default, and it may be possible for somebody else to steal a ship that was unanchored. With people now being able to board anchored ships, we could see a short period where players are stealing unlocked ships in PvE to crash them for salvage.

This does assume that players can sail unallied boats that have unlocked ship wheels, but I’m not taking any chances.

You used to be able to place wall hooks on stones/trees. After breaking the rock/tree the wall hook would remain floating. 

• Like 1

I have cobra spawns on my parked ships, they did nothing before bc floating. I hope my crew and stored tames are fine when i log in.

How GS inform the PVP guys about upcoming weight changes and dont mentioned this.

1 hour ago, DeadassNinja said:

You used to be able to place wall hooks on stones/trees. After breaking the rock/tree the wall hook would remain floating. 

900 hours in atlas and it never even occured to me to try to put them on rocks or trees..