Preditorio

Tames falling off ships

Really Would be nice if tames Would stop falling off ships randomly while sailing. There's allot of sea. Impossible to find and so discouraging after spending so much time raising Then. This time it Was a bear with a cargo saddle on. Please fix. Sailing is boring the way it is. Now U have to watch for your tames to fall off your boats. Games starting to be more N more not fun!

This is a reported bug since the day of the cargo saddle release. 

Current work around is to not have the cargo saddle equipped and to only assemble the storage box and saddle. Combination when it its to be used and demolish it end unequip the saddle when sailing. 

This is the only tame I have had fall off the boat in recent weeks

• Like 1

If its a known issue why hadn't it been told to people so they don't lose there tames. The devs just trying to hide there crap work till they can add more instead of fixing it. This is why this game is going to fail. All they care about is adding new instead of fixing. 

The issue is when you have the cargo boxes on your ship when you have the cargo saddle on the bear, just destroy the box when you are sailing as they are cheap enough to remake.

Also, helps by putting your tames at the front of the ship in the middle, line them up behind the mast.

2 minutes ago, Ivah BlackWater said:

The issue is when you have the cargo boxes on your ship when you have the cargo saddle on the bear, just destroy the box when you are sailing as they are cheap enough to remake.

Also, helps by putting your tames at the front of the ship in the middle, line them up behind the mast.

Thanks. But my issue is if they knew about this why haven't the devs fixed it yet or even acknowledged that it is an issue. This is why more n more people are leaving. 

22 hours ago, Preditorio said:

Really Would be nice if tames Would stop falling off ships randomly while sailing. There's allot of sea. Impossible to find and so discouraging after spending so much time raising Then. This time it Was a bear with a cargo saddle on. Please fix. Sailing is boring the way it is. Now U have to watch for your tames to fall off your boats. Games starting to be more N more not fun!

Yeah that definitely shouldn’t be happening. There is no excuse for that.

just losing the tame is annoying but if it is full to the max with crafted blueprint stuff it really sucks... lost my last bear on the way to a freeport and took a screenshot of the exact location as my ship got lighter... never found the bear even so it was at the server border and i sailed like 5x each direction...

Cargo saddle sync is horrible. I ve seen bears with attachments warped away, leaving track style trails far far away. This often happens when these tames are involved in fights.

I also noticed carts burried in foundations or sometimes a cargo cart is flying past me or a lonely cargo cart is floating on the sea without anything attached to it xD