Sign in to follow this  
ATXHank

ESP, Aim Botting and D-DOS OH MY

I understand this post may get my forums account banned but somethings need to be said and the truth for some is a hard pill to swallow.

I have watched the population of the game die swiftly due in large part to the lack of any real actions tanken against those that use Aimbot, ESP and a plethora of other exploits that seem to all come from the same region.  What is the effect of a ban if the person in question simply bypasses the action taken by buying another copy of the game and repeating the same actions over again. These players are so blatant that they do not even attempt to hide it by changing company, or character names, knowing all to well that nothing will happen to them for some time while they continue to aimbot kill the sever population to alarming low levels.   They are aimbotting with every weapon type and even cannons to snipe npcs off sails in 212 ping, but they are able to cannon snipe 8 ship armored crew off sails from 3 separate ships all by the same person.

I understand a business model that supports both sides of a war, it allows you to keep making money off a game that currently has no other source of revenue than the initial purchase of the game, playing both sides of the fence allows a steady cash flow, but lacks integrity. 

Perhaps we can get a region lock? I understand that China has implemented new changes to the games its citizens are allowed to play and if the restrictions are correct there are many aspects of Atlas that violate those restrictions. “Games that contain images of corpses and blood will also be rejected. Developers previously modified blood color to green to circumvent restrictions, but the renewed guidelines have effectively ruled out any color variations of blood.

I am looking for a fair battlefield where my skill is tested against that of someone else not their ability to exploit the game.

• Thanks 2

I wonder if they'll have an entire future generation who'll think their blood is blue or green or some other colour and will freak out when they stumble and find out it's actually red.  As for buying a new copy of the game.. doesn't snail give the game away for free? Isn't that how communism works..

I totally agree with the ESP/Aimbotting being a reason for alot of folks losing heart. I hate it.

It is however as your post infers unfarily NOT somethng one particular nation does. It is done by players on all sides. We all know who they are. Many are almost famous for it. They use it...they called out....they turn it off....then when needed turn it back on.

These people, from all sides, is why we can't have nice things. 

nothing changed still have devs in control to scared to dev wipe companies benefiting from using hacks in alt companies or even worse players in the actual company. Devs never had to fight for a flag before is why they don't understand the impact one hacker has on an entire battle. PVE devs been catering to PVE in a PVP game since S1 tell me i'm wrong 

Yeh you are very wrong. Nearly every nerf to weapons, tames, building limits etc has been done for pvp, pve players haven't benefited at all from these changes. And why you're mad at pve, because people on pvp are cheating, is beyond me to fathom.