Sign in to follow this  
solraco

Help me !

I urge you to make them a "desperate" request: at coordinates long. -69.28 lat.-25.58 in the PVE EU, there is a bug that has trapped two of my most precious animals.

I will thank who can help me...please; I love my animals (virtually)... 🙂

Not sure the circumstances. Im told that if you have an animal trapped. Put them on follow then run all the way out of render range.  then as you come back into range they should come to you..  Are they stuck or what?

11 minutes ago, solraco said:

I urge you to make them a "desperate" request: at coordinates long. -69.28 lat.-25.58 in the PVE EU, there is a bug that has trapped two of my most precious animals.

I will thank who can help me...please; I love my animals (virtually)... 🙂

If your animals are stuck in ground then set them on follow, hit them with spyglass which will push them and run into sea, they'll come out.

Thanks for answering; they are in a deep crack in the ground,  where there is a pillar (bug) that I can not destroy (decay allowed), and do the ramp to get them out... .

If the pillar was not there, I could take them out...

Heeeeelp meeeee....jajajajaj...please I love my animals 🙂

....I forgot ... I already tried everything you advise me....thanks...thanks...

C10 is the grid; I can not build because there is a pillar that I can not destroy because it is a bug.

In map (red cross) appear my "Crash" situation....jajajaja.
Thanks for worrying.Liada1.png.f85dc428f166732a00410cd99c887a06.png

I thank everyone who was interested in this problem; but, forgive me ignorance, some "admin" that can help me?

Very thanks...I love this game...and we will see you on the high sea !!!! 🙂

Solraco, as someone mentioned above, have you tried to whistle them on follow (T), then run out of render range, and then come back and most of the time they will pop out. If you have a ship close, you can also put them on follow and get on your ship and sometimes this works as well. 

Thank you, Sydhart, but I have tried everything, It only remains that some admin destroy the pillar that does not let me build the ramp to get the animals out.

Sorry if you have already tried these things.

grapple the animal and mount something f big and see if it can pull it.

i have seen videos of people grappling wild animals and getting yanked all over.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, solraco said:

20190612200233_1.thumb.jpg.032f1fd0bb8c32490cb920f1172b2c85.jpg

Here you can see the pillar and my beloved animals : D

Put them on wander and or aggressive  and go attack a bird and bring it back nearby

Edited by Luxfere

I want to thank the staff (admins ... etc.) Of Atlas, for having solved, (in one way or another) the problem that afflicted me, (Long -69.28 Lat -25.58), having my animals trapped, this renew and increase my satisfaction for this magnificent game.

One more thing, in C11 (see map), the company "Lorena Bobbie" has put animals in wandering and aggressive mode, killing everything that is on the map ... I think these acts are not fair.

Greetings.
Charles.

Lorena Bobbie1.PNG