Sign in to follow this  
Urzhya

Cargo saddle on boat

Hello.

Tame creature with cargo saddle and large box, can't stay on shooner, i lost my horse during server transition (1st since the reset), an other horse can't stay on my shooner (it jump/fall permanently).

A friend lost a bear with cargo saddle + box too.

I think there is a bug !

• Like 1

Cargo saddles on boats are a no no currently.

they work great on land and on an anchored ship, but there has been lots of reports of tames falling overboard / vanishing when fitted with a cargo harness at sea.

i've taken to taking a few spare boxes with me and having a standard and a cargo saddle for my bear, and swap it out when sailing. (spare boxes because you need to destroy box on harness before removing it.)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, do not put tames with cargo saddles on ships..... bad things happen.  I went to move a bear with a cargo saddle on one of our galleon, while the ship was moving.  And I ended up in a limbo world where no creatures, ships or structures would render ( There was nothing in the world but the land and sea) and I had unlimited stamina and could hold my breath forever.  Even logging into and out of the server wouldn't fix the bug.  I eventually realized i could drain my stamina but swinging a pick after 2 hours of trying to kill myself.  The death fixed my toon, but not sure what would have happened if I had not had a pick on my toolbar.  Without the death I would have been trapped in the limbo/godmode world on empiness for ever .

Edited by sgzeroone