Deatox69

Claim Flag limite kill PVE server ( For Dev )

23 hours ago, Traven Guthrie said:

You guys dont understand. There are too many people for this game even with this huge server. All the solo players want a spot of land in which they are going to build a base etc. Those buildings prevent resource respawn around them. If all the solos built their own place islands would be barren waste lands.  We are a large 11+ company with a descent size part of land. most of which is unbuilt on. Theres hardly any resources on our main claim that we all live on, but the others stay pristine because our claims prevent people from building there.

Im sorry you had issues or waited to get the game. You had to know this was going to be a land rush. Its unfortunate for you but taking away from me and every other descent size company wont solve your problem it will make it worse.  They need to open another server.

Finally someone who understands. Great post. If every solo player built their own base this game would be a barren wasteland. People need to understand this is a game you need to play with a company or accept that they will have to deal with trying to contest and claim good land alone.

• Like 2

Your post is stupid but lets pretend you're right for a minute...

What do the companies that can't find land do?

How exactly do you get any land as a company or single player if the current owner and everyone in their company has to be offline for 3 days?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, GWSheridan said:

2 flags per tribe unlock lvl 30/40 for couple more for PVE server. Even saying that PVE server should not really need the flags there pointless 

Flags are indeed a step forward. When I say this im coming from a mindset of Ark pve. In Ark basically find land build and pillar everything. Heck on ark Atlas island size is a joke tribes would of had a location this size pillared off for no builds. Atleast the flags gave a green circle and within there thats your build space. The problem is multiple flags and stealing claims.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindOfMadness said:

Your post is stupid but lets pretend you're right for a minute...

What do the companies that can't find land do?

How exactly do you get any land as a company or single player if the current owner and everyone in their company has to be offline for 3 days?

Work with established groups to access land as an ally  or merging with them. Ive absorbed several solos this way and made deals to trade land for different things as allies. If you waited to get into the game its your own fault. If you couldnt get in due to launch issues its kinda the devs fault ( roll of the dice). No where is it my fault for playing the game the way it is designed to be played.   Or wait for someone to go offline for long enough to claim. Those are the options. stripping land away from people because of the people crying about us playing the game  not only is completely unfair to us, but would ruin most territory as I already stated.

You know very good and well if you worked to get on first and claim a bit of land you would be up in arms if the devs forced you to give it up because newer players think they have to have their own land to progress

And taxation has just as much place in PvE as PvP.  Solution is simple. If so many people bought the game that servers are overflowed soo much then they need to open a new server until its balanced.

Edited by Traven Guthrie

8 minutes ago, Traven Guthrie said:

Work with established groups to access land as an ally  or merging with them. Ive absorbed several solos this way and made deals to trade land for different things as allies. If you waited to get into the game its your own fault. If you couldnt get in due to launch issues its kinda the devs fault ( roll of the dice). No where is it my fault for playing the game the way it is designed to be played.   Or wait for someone to go offline for long enough to claim. Those are the options. stripping land away from people because of the people crying about us playing the game  not only is completely unfair to us, but would ruin most territory as I already stated.

You know very good and well if you worked to get on first and claim a bit of land you would be up in arms if the devs forced you to give it up because newer players think they have to have their own land to progress

Where in my post did I blame you?

You defending the action of some dumbass designs by developers is all you though. I wouldn't be complaining about giving up land because I wouldn't of spammed flags...   You suggesting waiting for someone's whole company to go offline for 3 days to claim a piece of land is just asinine. It's going to kill the game and anybody with even a little bit of sense knows this. Thinking developers won't eventually listen to the mass majority of players that don't have anything to do because a few twats spammed flags everywhere is just gonna lead to your own heartache and that same mass majority won't be giving a shit about your sad story of losing a bunch of land.

Edited by MindOfMadness

I had two days by  myself on this island. if I was spamming flags I would have a lot  more of it. And saying it will kill the game... what like all the negative reviews on steam killed it? or the relaunch issues?  people still coming in droves but the game is dying?  sure.  And i didnt say you were blaming me, but you are advocating stripping land away from anyone that has a few more claims which is completely unfair.

And we've allready claimed the land of two groups that have quit over the whole ship of the damned debacle. So do some legwork and you can get land.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:29 PM, Nadiow said:

I made an account just to comment this.

This is such a great idea, each player has one flag and they can give it away for his company owner if they want. I wish the system was like that. Why dont you post it on Atlas Reddit page? People will love this idea.

because 1 flag isnt enough u cant have it on beach for shipyards and a base on land minimum flags ahould be 2, with a  max maybe 4 per person , 

12 minutes ago, Traven Guthrie said:

I had two days by  myself on this island. if I was spamming flags I would have a lot  more of it. And saying it will kill the game... what like all the negative reviews on steam killed it? or the relaunch issues?  people still coming in droves but the game is dying?  sure.  And i didnt say you were blaming me, but you are advocating stripping land away from anyone that has a few more claims which is completely unfair.

And we've allready claimed the land of two groups that have quit over the whole ship of the damned debacle. So do some legwork and you can get land.

this , adding to his try talking to players on the grid im sure if u come across as a nice guy there will be someone willing to demolish a flag or 2 so u can build shipyard at beach 😕 

We wont lose land. We have taken on enough people that love playing as a group too much that we could easily split it up and still cover it so I'm not worried about it at all. Cute you think you are the mass majority because my grid isn't owned by 2 companies. there's at least 24 separate groups of players here of various sizes with land claims. With the 150 person cap in zone that allows for an average company size of 6.25 players. If the other zones are spread similar to ours, and still the "mass majority" as you say have no land then there's too many players for the size of this thing and stripping land wont work as a solution.

You speak as though two person companies own whole islands. If this the case it will get pretty tiring for 2 people to touch 20 something flags every few days and when they do start to run out of timers it will be quite easy to take land from them if you weren't so against playing with other people.  a team effort could strip land from them if they took more than they could maintain.

9 minutes ago, UDO said:

because 1 flag isnt enough u cant have it on beach for shipyards and a base on land minimum flags ahould be 2, with a  max maybe 4 per person , 

this , adding to his try talking to players on the grid im sure if u come across as a nice guy there will be someone willing to demolish a flag or 2 so u can build shipyard at beach 😕 

I have actually allready done this a couple of times.

52 minutes ago, UDO said:

adding to his try talking to players on the grid im sure if u come across as a nice guy there will be someone willing to demolish a flag or 2 so u can build shipyard at beach 😕 

This SHOULDN'T be how you get land wtf.... do you honestly think that is a good system that new players have to rely on others to give them land..... the delusion is strong.