This update is focused on fixing both old and new issues, adding in some quality of life changes, and the addition of four more PvP servers.
Servers will be going down to deploy the update on Monday 12/19/22 at approximately 12:00 PM PST.
Released Patch Notes
Four new 3x3 Official PvP servers are opening up with a brand new map layout!
Variant 4 Information:
- Mixture of Tropical, Desert, Temperate, Polar and Equatorial biomes.
- One home server which includes a lawless Freeport island.
- One grid containing a Golden Age Ruin island and a Trench (lawless!).
List of New Servers:
- [NA][PvP] Elite Cove (Variant 4)
- [NA][PvP] Sentinel’s Tear (Variant 4)
- [NA][PvP] Gemini’s Breach (Variant 4)
- [EU][PVP] Poseidon’s Crown (Variant 4)
- Fixed encroachment issues with the Barn, Quarry, Warehouse, and Industrial Statue Base so they’re easier to place.
- Fixed graphical issues when playing in Low Memory Mode.
- Fixed an issue with a missing Seed Vendor NPC in the variant 1 server's freeport.
- Fixed an issue where the fuel in the Bait Station disappeared when added for the first time from the Bait Station's inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Smithy could be placed underwater.
- Fixed a text issue when placing the Industrial Statue Base.
- Fixed an issue with unfertilized eggs for some creatures not stacking.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancient Rock Elemental could be lured out to the open sea and become unreachable on the ocean floor.
- Fixed an issue where tames and crew were falling off of the ship when gridding.
- Fixed an issue with the Wooden Cage having a 5 day decay timer.
- Fixed an issue with the Large Armored Dock and Sea Dock having small holes in the pillars next to the doorways.
- Fixed an issue where treasure maps of the same quality would stack in the death cache and become copies of the same map.
- Fixed an issue where the Ferrymen NPC was missing from a Freeport island.
- Fixed an issue where the large mace-wielding AotD from the treasure maps were not attacking.
- Fixed issues with mace-wielding Wild Pirate NPCs.
- Fixed a crash when rapidly backspacing while typing in Chinese.
- Fixed a crash that happened when quickly selecting different worlds.
- Fixed an issue where structures on cargo saddles would not get claimed when the tame gets claimed by another company.
- Increased the tame claim timer on PvE servers to 10 days.
- Reduced the decay timer on Campfires to 10 hours.
- Tames equipped with Cargo Saddles can no longer be manually unclaimed.
- Removed player and tame collision on Holiday Lights
- Removed crafting inventories from tames.
- Added Solidified Essence to Ship of the Damned Galleon loot
- Added Mythos to sunken treasure loot.
- Added more hyperthermal insulation to Cloth Armor.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash.
Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed.
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support!
- ATLAS Crew
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame