In this latest patch, we’re bringing major changes to sea forts, providing three different options to buff your fleet.
Need a little speed? The Atlantean spire gives you a little extra wind in your sails.
Defenses need a boost? Try the Industrial Generator to fortify your fleet.
Want some more firepower? Check out the Army of the Damned pylon to add some more pop to your arsenal.
We also have the usual bug fixes to help streamline your playing experience. And don’t forget to check out the broadcast contest going on with winners being featured on our Atlas Steam page. Please check out the details here to submit your videos and have the opportunity to win up to a $25 Amazon gift card.
As always, we, the Atlas team, appreciate your support and ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.
Released Patch Notes
**Sea Forts: New Towers with Global Buffs**
Three new towers are available for construction on the Sea Fort islands. Each provides a different buff for ships on the same server.
- Atlantean Spire
- Provides Buff: Sailing Speed +15%
- Craft Requirements: 500 Crystal, 100 Fibers, 600 Stone, 150 Thatch, 300 Wood
- Provides Buff: Ship Damage Resistance +15%
- Craft Requirements: 150 Fibers, 100 Metal, 600 Stone, 100 Thatch, 250 Wood
- Provides Buff: Ship Damage Boost +15%
- Craft Requirements: 150 Fibers, 300 Hide, 200 Stone, 100 Thatch, 600 Wood
- The towers can be learned by training in Advanced Automation and built at the Smithy and are powered by using coal as fuel
- Only one tower can be built at a Sea Fort island
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue when grabbing the Yeti with a crab made the Yeti lose collision
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue in which certain weapons could be fired through meshes
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues with buffs lingering on unintentional weapon types
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues which didn't allow wild seeds to be gathered from vegetables
- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which Yetis couldn't harvest certain resources
- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which certain items could be crafted without the proper cost
- Bug Fix: Claim tower decay is now enabled in PvE
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with platform saddles clipping through structures
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where creatures with platform saddles could be on top of other platform saddles
- Bug Fix: Performance issue related to spyglass and tradewinds
- Bug Fix: Fixed some instances of ship building exploits
- Bug Fix: Fixed ammo stacks not dropped properly when dropped from munitions box
- Peace phase has been removed from Sea Fort Islands
Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed.
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support!
- ATLAS Crew
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame