Jump to content

  • ATLAS
    ATLAS

    Captain's Log #42: Trade System Progress and Halloween Giveaway!

    Ahoy Pathfinders!

    Happy Halloween! Today, we have a small news update and a few teasers of the next part of the Trade System, along with a giveaway!
     

    :anchor: Development :anchor:

    Unfortunately, the last patch introduced some map issues that were bigger than we initially thought. What we believed was a minor bug that caused flickering when zooming in on the map, actually manifests in different ways on different performance machines, as we have come to learn. As it is more nuanced, it is taking us more time to fully tackle. The second major issue we are working on is fixing the claiming of Sea Forts on PVE. There are multiple ways that we can approach this and we are carefully considering what would be the best option. At this time, we also have multiple branches that we are working on to stabilize for the next build. Whether or not we can release a branch will depend on how testing goes, and we are aiming for a patch next Tuesday. If all goes well, we can expect to release a small maintenance update with fixes on Tuesday, and then the Market Update next week. However, if we have additional problems, we may have to hold the updates. Continuing on that note, our overall goal is to continually release more updates on a regular basis. In between some of the content patches, some weeks may be more along the line of smaller maintenance updates/fixes. 

    :anchor: Teasers :anchor:

    We dropped the first part of the Trade System - the Sea Forts last week. We have been observing the action surrounding them as we continue to update and balance the Sea Forts. The next part of the Trade System that we will be releasing are the Markets! Although players will not be able to use the Trade Routes just yet (we are still testing it out), you will be able to build these Markets next to your Warehouses and play around with the menu and configurations!

    Here’s a sneak peak of the new Market, as well as a look at how its UI is developing:
    20201031_TradeSystem_Teaser_Market.jpg

    20201031_TradeSystem_Teaser_MarketUI-01.jpg

    20201031_TradeSystem_Teaser_MarketUI-02.jpg

    We also have one last sneak peak of the testing we are doing on the Trading Ships and Routes! Again, Trade Routes will not be available yet with the Market update. The Trading Ships are not ready and the functionality of the Routes are still being tested.

    20201031_TradeSystem_Teaser_ShipRoutes.jpg

    *** Please note that the above is a very rough work in progress and what you are seeing will continue to change.

    :anchor: Giveaway :anchor:

    Last but not least, we are ending the month with a Halloween giveaway! We’ve allied with the crews over at Blue Microphones and Nitrado to scour land and sea far and wide for Treasure, and now the spoils are yours to take - aye, if yer lucky!

    From now until the November 5th, enter our raffle for a chance to win a Yeti X from Blue Microphones, a 50-slot Atlas voucher from Nitrado, or a Steam Key for Atlas to recruit some new mates! For more information and to enter, visit the link here: 

    https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/giveaways/giveaway-halloween2020/

    Good luck, ye scallywags!
     

    :anchor: Final Note :anchor:

    Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

    As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂

     

    :wheel:

    Happy Sailing,

    - ATLAS Crew

    :skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

    Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
    Hear ye, hear ye on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
    Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
    Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

    Edited by ATLAS

    • Like 2


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    REMOVE BARRELS UNTIL YOU FIX THEM DOING DAMAGE IN FREEPORTS. STOP LETTING CHEATERS GAIN FROM YOUR NEGLIGENCE.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    You stop all these ways of gaining Xp, yet the Larger Companies have Maxed out within days of the last wipe, Levels got reduces to 80 and that same day they were back at 120. Now the smaller companies have no chance you need another level wipe/ halve or put 2-3 X XP on.

    gold required to build ships, good luck with keeping players in the game, the bigger compies go and harbour wipe you for fun With barrels then keep their ships in a free port.

    Edited by 0pop

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm still waiting to see who wanted/suggested that we pay gold for the ships WE build ourselves...I remember asking the people who wanted/suggested this to raise their hand...and as of now, I still see nobody raising their hand which leads me to believe NOBODY WANTED IT!!!!!!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just in case no one has mentioned it yet. 

    ===  FIX THE BARRELS === 

    Or at least say something about barrels.

    Your doing nothing about barrels makes me thing you actually don't want players??? 

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I have witnessed ATLAS Lawless Island from 50 people per server to 5 people per server,Ninety percent of the players lost by ATLAS are lawless island  players. They are small teams and single players.Your game mechanics need major changes, take advantage of the early access mode.Advice for PVP server,This is a pirate game, what the pirates want is gold coins and resources。ATLAS pays too much attention to the performance of blueprint items, causing players to focus on how to obtain mythical blueprints。The current game mechanics of ATLAS are destined to not retain new players,The highest online number of this game will only be when the season restarts And then keep falling、Can't make the number stable。Because the safety of the players on the lawless island cannot be guaranteed, many people often wake up after a sleep and find that they have lost everything。what ATLAS keeps losing is the players on the lawless islands. 

    Perhaps reducing the output of resources such as metals and gems and crystals and weakening the attributes of blueprint items will increase more players and wars

    Reducing labor on land does not increase warfare at sea, because the reason why players do not conflict at sea is that they are busy obtaining drawings

    Make it easier for the ship board to be penetrated by cannonballs. For example, 5 or 3 shells can make the ship board leak. The ship board cannot be replaced and can only be repaired and requires players or NPCs to repair it all the time. The ship plate can be renewed after breaking down.

    You need to weaken the attributes of the blueprint items, because it is very difficult for players on the island of lawlessness to obtain,I swear I didn’t think I should weaken the drawing attributes because I didn’t get it. I was a member of JOJO last season. I had a drawing of 5 legendary large-scale control sails with 122, and I made it with a 130-level crow and dolphin buff. Out of 4 125 and 1 123,I just think the blueprint items are too powerful, and many players don’t have a chance to get them if they don’t join a large company. When a large company gets it, they have many ways to prevent small companies from getting it.!

    Weakening the output of metal gem crystals will also reduce the number of ordinary ships. Players will also cherish their own ships. Reduce the number of blueprint ships or the difference in attributes will make more players dare to fight.

    Let players collect basic resources, delete farmhouses, and reduce the output of some basic materials. Players will also fight for basic materials.

    The other is the problem of large Large control sails,Why can a large controlled sail sail so fast? And it can also make the ship turn faster. I think the acceleration of the large-scale control sail should be weakened and its influence on the ship's rotation should be removed. I didn’t even see the large-scale speed sail in the 100-man decisive battle of the H8 last season. The naval battle should be determined by the old captain's superb technology and the diversified collocation of ships (the choice of weapons, the choice of sails, the number of people, the number of ships, and the matching of ships), as well as the battle of the ship. The existence of the whirling gun makes the battle of the ship basically impossible.

    You need to improve the status of gold coins, first weaken the attributes of the drawing items, and then set up gold coins to buy some drawings in the free port, and buy any basic materials including metal gems and crystals, so that the status of gold coins is improved, and then reduce the amount of money except for killing ghost ships. And the amount of gold coins obtained other than treasure digging.Or set up to buy blueprints and basic materials on the marine merchant ship, or create a new merchant ship, the player can sail to rob the merchant ship and fight the merchant ship.

    Now you have limited the amount of XP you can get. I think the upper limit of level 120 is no longer necessary. It can be reduced to level 80. After all, most players did not reach level 120 until the end of the season. Players from big companies, such as me, were early in the season. It reached level 120 within the first month.

    My English is not good. Translation software is used in many places. I hope the developers can understand what I mean.

    Good luck

    JOJO company

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Can anyone tell me what's bad 🙅‍♀️ about buying ship's i mean you can still build them you dont have to buy em seems so childish to bitch over that 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Why is trading limited to just resources? How about ship parts for guns or ammo for gold etc?

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, Captainlongjohn said:

    Can anyone tell me what's bad 🙅‍♀️ about buying ship's i mean you can still build them you dont have to buy em seems so childish to bitch over that 

    From what I understand, you also have to pay gold for the ships you build on your own. That is what seems to be the issue. Players grind the mats for their shipyards, then grind even more mats for the actual ship building...now on top of that, we're expected to also pay gold to build our ships. No explanation to where the gold is going, or who you're paying to build the ship....in your yard....with your mats....

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Please remove the gold cost from shipyards. This change disproportionately impacts single players and small companies. It has added no value to the game.
     

    Please reconsider. 

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So we have to hunt for a Shipyard blueprint or even buy one..... then we have to hunt for the mats.... or buy them..... then build the shipyard and now we have to pay to use something we already own..... You also took away gold from things we farmed for gold and said you want us to focus on trade for gold.... what about those that weren't able to get a trade port.... They are screwed right.... did you guys let a 3 year old come up with these Ideas......

    Edited by Luckyx22x

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hey devs! Thanks for the Captain's Log!

    We have a lot of people pissed off on our end, but you at least have this Pathfinder's gratitude that you are finally communicating with us. It means a helluva lot!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 11/1/2020 at 12:16 AM, edee said:

    I have witnessed ATLAS Lawless Island from 50 people per server to 5 people per server,Ninety percent of the players lost by ATLAS are lawless island  players. They are small teams and single players.Your game mechanics need major changes, take advantage of the early access mode.Advice for PVP server,This is a pirate game, what the pirates want is gold coins and resources。ATLAS pays too much attention to the performance of blueprint items, causing players to focus on how to obtain mythical blueprints。The current game mechanics of ATLAS are destined to not retain new players,The highest online number of this game will only be when the season restarts And then keep falling、Can't make the number stable。Because the safety of the players on the lawless island cannot be guaranteed, many people often wake up after a sleep and find that they have lost everything。what ATLAS keeps losing is the players on the lawless islands. 

    Perhaps reducing the output of resources such as metals and gems and crystals and weakening the attributes of blueprint items will increase more players and wars

    Reducing labor on land does not increase warfare at sea, because the reason why players do not conflict at sea is that they are busy obtaining drawings

    Make it easier for the ship board to be penetrated by cannonballs. For example, 5 or 3 shells can make the ship board leak. The ship board cannot be replaced and can only be repaired and requires players or NPCs to repair it all the time. The ship plate can be renewed after breaking down.

    You need to weaken the attributes of the blueprint items, because it is very difficult for players on the island of lawlessness to obtain,I swear I didn’t think I should weaken the drawing attributes because I didn’t get it. I was a member of JOJO last season. I had a drawing of 5 legendary large-scale control sails with 122, and I made it with a 130-level crow and dolphin buff. Out of 4 125 and 1 123,I just think the blueprint items are too powerful, and many players don’t have a chance to get them if they don’t join a large company. When a large company gets it, they have many ways to prevent small companies from getting it.!

    Weakening the output of metal gem crystals will also reduce the number of ordinary ships. Players will also cherish their own ships. Reduce the number of blueprint ships or the difference in attributes will make more players dare to fight.

    Let players collect basic resources, delete farmhouses, and reduce the output of some basic materials. Players will also fight for basic materials.

    The other is the problem of large Large control sails,Why can a large controlled sail sail so fast? And it can also make the ship turn faster. I think the acceleration of the large-scale control sail should be weakened and its influence on the ship's rotation should be removed. I didn’t even see the large-scale speed sail in the 100-man decisive battle of the H8 last season. The naval battle should be determined by the old captain's superb technology and the diversified collocation of ships (the choice of weapons, the choice of sails, the number of people, the number of ships, and the matching of ships), as well as the battle of the ship. The existence of the whirling gun makes the battle of the ship basically impossible.

    You need to improve the status of gold coins, first weaken the attributes of the drawing items, and then set up gold coins to buy some drawings in the free port, and buy any basic materials including metal gems and crystals, so that the status of gold coins is improved, and then reduce the amount of money except for killing ghost ships. And the amount of gold coins obtained other than treasure digging.Or set up to buy blueprints and basic materials on the marine merchant ship, or create a new merchant ship, the player can sail to rob the merchant ship and fight the merchant ship.

    Now you have limited the amount of XP you can get. I think the upper limit of level 120 is no longer necessary. It can be reduced to level 80. After all, most players did not reach level 120 until the end of the season. Players from big companies, such as me, were early in the season. It reached level 120 within the first month.

    My English is not good. Translation software is used in many places. I hope the developers can understand what I mean.

    Good luck

    JOJO company

    i wasnt a fan of hearing about the automated resource gathering at first either but now I assume its because they intend to make trading the leading source of gold income and increase the amount of gold it takes to maintain the island and everything else. piracy is going to be a huge part of warfare. war of attrition, and starving enemies out of gold. blockades are going to be a real thing soon and i'm looking forward to it. lots of gameplay going to revolve around these mechanics and it sounds like its going to be awesome.

    i definitely agree about the blueprints. i say they remove them entirely and figure out another way to make ships valuable to the player. perhaps more cosmetic means, like if a ship has a number of logged enemy kills or distance traveled or whatever, it gets access to special expensive upgrades with "mythical" parts except instead of "mythical" meaning quality blueprint upgrades, it's a special skin you can apply to a ship part per achievement lvl... like a foggy deck, fancy sails, planks with special carvings, special materials, or gold trim. possibilities are endless. but as it stands, quality blueprints are game breaking and it would be so much healthier for the game just to remove them. would love to see an emphasis on skill instead of ship quality.

    also definitely agree about the lvl cap being 80, maybe even lower. get back to making people specialise but still give access to all the basics. would give so much value to the economy, trade and the dynamics of war too. and hey, there'd always be the respec soup if someone wanted to switch it up, but id also like to see limits on those too. like once every 3-5 days.

    Edited by Enki Anunnaki
    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 11/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, edee said:

    I have witnessed ATLAS Lawless Island from 50 people per server to 5 people per server,Ninety percent of the players lost by ATLAS are lawless island  players. They are small teams and single players.Your game mechanics need major changes, take advantage of the early access mode.Advice for PVP server,This is a pirate game, what the pirates want is gold coins and resources。ATLAS pays too much attention to the performance of blueprint items, causing players to focus on how to obtain mythical blueprints。The current game mechanics of ATLAS are destined to not retain new players,The highest online number of this game will only be when the season restarts And then keep falling、Can't make the number stable。Because the safety of the players on the lawless island cannot be guaranteed, many people often wake up after a sleep and find that they have lost everything。what ATLAS keeps losing is the players on the lawless islands. 

    Perhaps reducing the output of resources such as metals and gems and crystals and weakening the attributes of blueprint items will increase more players and wars

    Reducing labor on land does not increase warfare at sea, because the reason why players do not conflict at sea is that they are busy obtaining drawings

    Make it easier for the ship board to be penetrated by cannonballs. For example, 5 or 3 shells can make the ship board leak. The ship board cannot be replaced and can only be repaired and requires players or NPCs to repair it all the time. The ship plate can be renewed after breaking down.

    You need to weaken the attributes of the blueprint items, because it is very difficult for players on the island of lawlessness to obtain,I swear I didn’t think I should weaken the drawing attributes because I didn’t get it. I was a member of JOJO last season. I had a drawing of 5 legendary large-scale control sails with 122, and I made it with a 130-level crow and dolphin buff. Out of 4 125 and 1 123,I just think the blueprint items are too powerful, and many players don’t have a chance to get them if they don’t join a large company. When a large company gets it, they have many ways to prevent small companies from getting it.!

    Weakening the output of metal gem crystals will also reduce the number of ordinary ships. Players will also cherish their own ships. Reduce the number of blueprint ships or the difference in attributes will make more players dare to fight.

    Let players collect basic resources, delete farmhouses, and reduce the output of some basic materials. Players will also fight for basic materials.

    The other is the problem of large Large control sails,Why can a large controlled sail sail so fast? And it can also make the ship turn faster. I think the acceleration of the large-scale control sail should be weakened and its influence on the ship's rotation should be removed. I didn’t even see the large-scale speed sail in the 100-man decisive battle of the H8 last season. The naval battle should be determined by the old captain's superb technology and the diversified collocation of ships (the choice of weapons, the choice of sails, the number of people, the number of ships, and the matching of ships), as well as the battle of the ship. The existence of the whirling gun makes the battle of the ship basically impossible.

    You need to improve the status of gold coins, first weaken the attributes of the drawing items, and then set up gold coins to buy some drawings in the free port, and buy any basic materials including metal gems and crystals, so that the status of gold coins is improved, and then reduce the amount of money except for killing ghost ships. And the amount of gold coins obtained other than treasure digging.Or set up to buy blueprints and basic materials on the marine merchant ship, or create a new merchant ship, the player can sail to rob the merchant ship and fight the merchant ship.

    Now you have limited the amount of XP you can get. I think the upper limit of level 120 is no longer necessary. It can be reduced to level 80. After all, most players did not reach level 120 until the end of the season. Players from big companies, such as me, were early in the season. It reached level 120 within the first month.

    My English is not good. Translation software is used in many places. I hope the developers can understand what I mean.

    Good luck

    JOJO company

    This might be in PvP play, i will never play PvP.

    I am a pve person and been playing almoust a year now, and how we play is prb different from what u are used too.
    Nevertheless u or noone else decide how we or atleast me, how i want to play. Thats up to me and oither ppl.

    I want to collect Blueprints i want to tame animals, i want to build nice looking ships, i want to build 1 main base and 1 or 2 resource bases, Ferry resources in my new shiny
    Galleon and build another mythical ship if i am able too. I never asked for Farmhouises Ware houses, i dont like them but i tolerate them coz other ppl like
    them. I like it as it were before the warehouse patch. I like new thigns but fix the bugs and  servers 1st . thank u, these sea forts seriously lag my game and especially map.

    For pvp the  farmhouses prb great but not for PVE players, we dont have to rebuild bases annd ships. They should have set up the servers differently so that us on the PVE
    servers could enjoy it more.  Atleast set a maximum number of 3 pr island and 5 pr region or something like that. Warehouses should be 1 pr island.
    Also the range between warehouses might need a change, U dont need it when it comes to warehouses coz now it will be only 1 allowed pr Company pr island.

    THe  larger companies on the pve servers concured all the sea forts, and we others doesnt have a way to contest it. Once conquered
    they are yours until end of Season(wipe). This should be changed, there should be a limit on how many u can have even if u a large company.
    i get it if u a large company u can have more but not all!. Just take a peek on the pve map and u see what i mean, no explenation is needed.

    Well thank u for posting this but i do not agree on everything u sugested, but its always nice to see what other people mean.


    Greetings from:
    Lazsa Heltanus

    Edited by Lazsa
    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, Lazsa said:

    This might be in PvP play, i will never play PvP.

    I am a pve person and been playing almoust a year now, and how we play is prb different from what u are used too.
    Nevertheless u or noone else decide how we or atleast me, how i want to play. Thats up to me and oither ppl.

    I want to collect Blueprints i want to tame animals, i want to build nice looking ships, i want to build 1 main base and 1 or 2 resource bases, Ferry resources in my new shiny Galleon ....

    For pvp the  farmhouses prb great but not for PVE players, we dont have to rebuild bases annd ships. They should have set up the servers differently so that us on the PVE
    servers could enjoy it more.  Atleast set a maximum number of 3 pr island and 5 pr region or something like that. Warehouses should be 1 pr island.
    Also the range between warehouses might need a change, U dont need it when it comes to warehouses coz now it will be only 1 allowed pr Company pr island.

    THe  larger companies on the pve servers concured all the sea forts, and we others doesnt have a way to contest it. Once conquered
    they are yours until end of Season(wipe). This should be changed, there should be a limit on how many u can have even if u a large company.
    i get it if u a large company u can have more but not all!. Just take a peek on the pve map and u see what i mean, no explenation is needed.

    You like to build ships, but as you say you dont have a need to build very many at all..

    PvP can solve this.

    You dont like the  big companies taking everything and having no recourse?

    PvP can solve this.

    You think there should be a limit to structures? There IS! On PvP, I limit how many structures I allow to exist near me.

    You like to farm and craft from BPs and tame animals?

    We got all that and more in PvP!

    Your problem is you are wanting to play a pirate game. But you don't like the idea of anyone else having a chance to be a pirate in your world. This game was not made for PvE and its selfish and arrogant of you to ask for things that are already in place on the servers they didnt turn off. 

    I'm a solo player who only plays a few days a week. I have a castle, farmhouses,  warehouses, tames , BPs, gold ect. I'm not wiped. I've never been wiped after establishing myself. Its not super easy, but it's not super hard. Sure I get broken into , and lose some raw mats. So what, they show up again in the WH. Maybe I get worked over and loose some tames, so what. 

    My only real complaint is building a boat everytime I want to sail. But as you said, you like building pretty boats. And as I said, the mats are all right there.

    Come to PvP or go play Black sails or minecraft.

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

    i wasnt a fan of hearing about the automated resource gathering at first either but now I assume its because they intend to make trading the leading source of gold income and increase the amount of gold it takes to maintain the island and everything else. piracy is going to be a huge part of warfare. war of attrition, and starving enemies out of gold. blockades are going to be a real thing soon and i'm looking forward to it. lots of gameplay going to revolve around these mechanics and it sounds like its going to be awesome.

    i definitely agree about the blueprints. i say they remove them entirely and figure out another way to make ships valuable to the player. perhaps more cosmetic means, like if a ship has a number of logged enemy kills or distance traveled or whatever, it gets access to special expensive upgrades with "mythical" parts except instead of "mythical" meaning quality blueprint upgrades, it's a special skin you can apply to a ship part per achievement lvl... like a foggy deck, fancy sails, planks with special carvings, special materials, or gold trim. possibilities are endless. but as it stands, quality blueprints are game breaking and it would be so much healthier for the game just to remove them. would love to see an emphasis on skill instead of ship quality.

    also definitely agree about the lvl cap being 80, maybe even lower. get back to making people specialise but still give access to all the basics. would give so much value to the economy, trade and the dynamics of war too. and hey, there'd always be the respec soup if someone wanted to switch it up, but id also like to see limits on those too. like once every 3-5 days.

    I don’t know much about the new trading system, because I have hardly been online since the loss of the C8 island. ATLAS should be more detailed in the distribution of member rights. In my sleep, my flag was pulled by the management of the guild. The main point of view is that small teams and single players should be given more living space, increase the importance of gold coins, and reduce the amount of necessary materials for the three explosive barrels and shells of metal, crystal, and gems, because metal and gems The flooding of crystals resulted in a defensive building on an island that could not be exploded for a lifetime, and a super-high-damage explosive barrel that could not be thrown away for a lifetime. This did not make the war frequent and exciting, which brought disaster to the small team. There are also adjustments to the upper limit of the level. In view of the current difficulty in obtaining experience, we should consider lowering the upper limit of the level. Blueprints are the source of ATLAS magic pirates and need some magical things, but at present, the attributes of these blueprint items are too strong and need a lot of weakening. I'm still thinking about a question. If trade can really get a lot of gold, does the meaning of digging treasure maps only lie in obtaining blueprints? The existence of farmhouses makes a large number of animals redundant. Perhaps elephants and giraffes should be made useful. For example, elephants can carry more cannons and whirling cannons? There is also a need for diversified naval battles. I want boarding battles and a greater degree of modification of ships. I also want to draw patterns on the boat boards, paint that will not fade, and custom-made clothes.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    how something so broken can take so long to fix is inbelievable . my bears die of starvation my ship rots away all because if i try to travel using map game crashes . before this update game kept crashing , it’s barely playable . 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Nobody complaining about the new max level for ships is now 60? You all like it because you have even more overpowered ships? Did anybody ask for this? Now it is 18 level difference between a common shipyard and the max one.

     

    Farmhouses are totaly broken right now. I placed 3 of them on an other island with warehouses and they collected less than 15K resources in total in 3 days! Only 4k of this are transfered to the warehouse... this is far away from their use before the patch...

    Did I mention the 3 Bugs i posted several times in the last patch notes? Like this it gets impossibel to build a ship everyday with those resources. Also Wood and Thatch are not transfered to the warehouse and the 1k stacks stop the farmhouses regularly.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 hours ago, edee said:

    I don’t know much about the new trading system, because I have hardly been online since the loss of the C8 island. ATLAS should be more detailed in the distribution of member rights. In my sleep, my flag was pulled by the management of the guild. The main point of view is that small teams and single players should be given more living space, increase the importance of gold coins, and reduce the amount of necessary materials for the three explosive barrels and shells of metal, crystal, and gems, because metal and gems The flooding of crystals resulted in a defensive building on an island that could not be exploded for a lifetime, and a super-high-damage explosive barrel that could not be thrown away for a lifetime. This did not make the war frequent and exciting, which brought disaster to the small team. There are also adjustments to the upper limit of the level. In view of the current difficulty in obtaining experience, we should consider lowering the upper limit of the level. Blueprints are the source of ATLAS magic pirates and need some magical things, but at present, the attributes of these blueprint items are too strong and need a lot of weakening. I'm still thinking about a question. If trade can really get a lot of gold, does the meaning of digging treasure maps only lie in obtaining blueprints? The existence of farmhouses makes a large number of animals redundant. Perhaps elephants and giraffes should be made useful. For example, elephants can carry more cannons and whirling cannons? There is also a need for diversified naval battles. I want boarding battles and a greater degree of modification of ships. I also want to draw patterns on the boat boards, paint that will not fade, and custom-made clothes.

    i think perhaps the devs should rework the buried treasure concept. pirates didn't just find maps and dig gold. pirates either inherited a map, bought it, killed someone and/or stole the map, or hid their plunder by throwing it in a hole and drew a map to it so they could find it again later.. then kept plundering. people do this now with underwater cashes and company map markers but there's a limit on markers... why not make a digging mechanic where you bury loot chests and automatically make a map note to find it and pick it up later. map note gets consumed after it gets dug back up, cant be destroyed, and if it gets dropped or despawned in a corpse, it will spawn on some far off shore in a map bottle soon after.. would be an excellent loot to pirate from someone or find.. would be cool if treasure chest spot can be dug up even without the map in inventory yet will still consume the map when dug up. make blue prints only obtainable from bosses, shipwrecks, SOD's and flotsam.. if you can't just remove BP's from the game altogether lol... and im only talking about pvp. pve is another story as i'm sure they would like to keep their regular treasure maps and ridiculous BP's. hell, this mechanic could work even alongside the regular maps system but would needs to be identifiable as a player made treasure map.

    Edited by Enki Anunnaki

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • #1
    • Seasoned Bobs
    #2
    • The Federation
    #3
    • UNDEZ
    #4
    • mM Pirates
    #5
    • Guerilla Law
    #1
    • Memento Mori
    #2
    • The Ancient Mariner
    #3
    • DrunkenBears
    #4
    • JSG
    #5
    • Black Maiden

    Click the Server Name to see The LIVE World Map!

×
×
  • Create New...