This Captain’s Log will be a catch-up following our Xbox Crossplay release along with a couple of announcements regarding what’s on the horizon.
News from the Cabin
We’re going to batten the hatches and retreat to the cabin for a little while. We’ll still be around, collecting bug reports, monitoring your feedback and addressing any critical issues that may arise but you will likely see the frequency of patches slowing down for the immediate short term. With the Xbox version of the game now out and stable, the team will be taking a deeper dive into our planned Phase 1 efforts (quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and performance increases) and that will require some work behind the scenes.
With these phases, there will be a decrease in patch frequency as we are aiming to have more items bundled together and get out changes in batches rather than piecemeal. A quick note on Halloween and other holiday events, this is something we would like to support in the future with more fun-themed patches, but given our current timeline and recent focus we aren’t planning to do a specific Halloween-event this year, however we will be fundraising for Extra Life with our sister-team, Studio Wildcard, so you can expect some fun and bonus rates there ;).
We’ll be participating in Extra Life this year, a charity event to help raise funds for the Children’s Miracle Network benefitting sick kids across the US. We welcome the ATLAS Community in joining us in celebration of what we can accomplish together via games and giving with our 24 hour Community Stream Event commencing November 2nd at 9am PST.
Tune in as we get together with our sister Studio, Wildcard, in our Seattle Headquarters to bring you entertainment, giveaways, prizes and (most importantly haha) embarrassment for our team as they compete in challenges.
In the spirit of the event, we will be enabling boosted rates for all players on our Official Networks. These rates increase incrementally as various fundraising milestones are reached. The rates will each scale independently and have unique caps.
Last year we were ranked as the 11th team globally, let’s make the top 10 this year! For those wondering how you can get involved, it’s simple!
You could either tune into the stream on November 2nd at 9AM PST and show your support, either by watching, participating or donating to the cause! Additionally, you could sign up to our Extra Life team and fundraise with us! Join our team using the link below:
Once you register as a Team Member, you can direct your Community to donate via the “donate” link at the top of the page, then select you from the drop-down menu.
How will we support your stream
- We’ll give you a shoutout on stream and, in some cases, via social media and share your stream url.
- Provide you with game codes and other giveaways to distribute on your stream during gameday. Giveaways beyond codes will be on a case by case basis.
- Goodie bags for awesome content creators who meet fundraising goals!
- Games keys are limited so get in quick and sign up on our Team Page
What a ride! We are so excited to have Xbox Crossplay launched with few explosions and close to no frazzled Devs running out into the streets. On a serious note though, we’re thrilled to have our new Xbox Community onboard and we’re humbled to hear that you’re enjoying yourselves. We’re also proud of our veteran PC Community for being welcoming and showing newer players the ropes (or sometimes the “pointy” end of a cannon). You’ve all made the launch a hit.
You’ve all been amazing with reporting bugs and issues to us and we are confident we’re making some good headway into smooth sailing.
Welcome to our new players and welcome back to our seasoned scallywags, we look forward to the voyage ahead!
Updates to our Code of Conduct
The ‘Misconduct’ section of our Code of Conduct on the Official Network has been updated to reflect taking action against players for things said and shown during broadcast and videos associated with ATLAS. You can see the aforementioned change within the ruleset here:
Behaviour, Chat, and Interaction With Others
Behaviour and interactions through text chat, voice chat, during broadcasts and videos associated with ATLAS, and in-game signs or paintings must adhere to the rules below and you cannot use alternative spellings to circumvent restrictions.
Ensure that you do not:
Offend - this includes but is not limited to language or behavior or use of art and assets which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive.
Post Personal Information - belonging to someone else in the game or any Official Platforms related to the game.
Harass, Stalk, Threaten - such as sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to specific users/Companies.
Disrupt the game - such as intentionally causing the chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read, or setting up macros with large amounts of text that, when used, have a disruptive effect on the normal flow of chat.
Promote - do not send messages which are advertisements for inappropriate topics, including scamming, hacking, exploits or the sale of goods and services unless trading within the game for game specific resources
Real-money trading (RMT) - items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game. Trading for real-world currency (real money) is not an accepted form of trading.
And if you’d like to refresh yourselves on our full Code of Conduct, please click here
We’d also like to give you another reminder about the comments you’re making in game. Unfortunately, many of our recent Misconduct bans have revolved around racial/cultural and/or homophobic/prejudistic statements. These will not be tolerated on our Official Networks and will result in a permanent account ban. Please abide by our Code of Conduct when playing on our Networks if you wish to avoid such action. To be clear, PvP-related trash talk is fine however there is a clear difference and we trust the vast majority of our players know the difference between that and the type of talk which will likely result in enforcement action.
Finally! Freeports, creatures, and boats. It is intended that anything kept on Freeports is invulnerable. We want players to be able to dock up to an island, access the relevant NPCs, gather the base materials and head out on there way. A side effect from this is that players have been using these locations to effectively store their boats/creatures/items without fear of being attacked, whilst this is unintended we recognize it as a side effect of the system and will be exploring ways to resolve this explicit case - whether that’s through more aggressive days, or new systems entirely (whilst still maintaining the support for casual groups). However, something that has taken place recently is players finding ways to exploit the game in order to destroy another person's boat/creature on Freeports. This behaviour is not acceptable, and going forward we will be taking enforcement action against it. Consider this your heads up
Official ATLAS Discord
Our Discord is a space you want to watch as we roll out information and communication throughout ATLAS’ development. We’re also known to chatter with our Community there from time to time. We’re also grateful for the players who frequent the Discord answering questions and steering people in the right direction if they’re in need of help.
We have recently added new roles for our Xbox players along with a specific bug reporting channel for Xbox. You’ll also find new channels for Content Creators and a channel for Community screenshots and various media. We’ve enjoyed these new channels greatly and it has become a habit for us to check them daily to see what players have been up to.
You can join the Official Discord through this invite link: discord.gg/playatlas
Look, if that isn’t enough to get you there, I’m just going to leave an example of my incredibly nuanced artwork documenting cycles of ATLAS here.
I'm shocked I'm not on the art team too. If you want the opportunity to bear witness to more of this quality art posted to Discord, you know what to do.
Live Game Patches
For those not familiar with this section, it’s where we round-up our recent patches. Sometimes those may include some explanations, other times it may just be reiterating the updates that have gone into the game for those of you who aren’t regularly following our patches but do read the Captain’s Logs. As it’s been a while since our last roundup, this one will be a little larger than usual -- and for those of you who have kept up with our releases, you can skip this section ;).
First things first! For those of you living under a rock, we recently launched on Xbox as a crossplay game preview title. This required a major game update and allowed us to change various elements of the game, including the world layout, limitations for structures, creatures, tames and updating core low-level systems. The patch also included a ton of new content!
Xbox & New Content:
- Enabled Crossplay
- New world map with improved biome layout (and a new biome type)
- Over 70 new core island templates, and many polish improvements to existing islands
- Over 20 new cosmetics and sail cosmetics
- Improved client and server performance
- Full Gamepad support
- "Wild Pirate Camps" option for singleplayer and non-dedicated sessions (enabled by default): take over each island across the ATLAS by attacking and claiming procedural enemy pirate camps, guarded by cannons, pirates wielding all sorts of weapons, and even powerful pirate ships!
- New Multi-shot Hydra Pistol
- Cats (with hats!)
- The serpent boss, Anacthyon, added to Blackwood
- Hardmode Snowman
Now for the balance changes and quality of life changes. We covered quite a bit of ground here so we truly recommend reading through the notes to see what has changed prior to the Xbox launch. There were quite a few things we wanted to tackle. Some of these changes are just an initial step until we can flesh them out more in our later stages of development, and others despite their early stages have been quite impactful.
The first thing we want to discuss is the state of the Intelligence (INT) stat prior to these changes. Formerly, the end game was about whichever player or company had the best INT. The loop generally worked as so:
They find a BP, craft it, get a better INT item, use that to craft the next BP, get a better INT item, use that to craft the next BP, etc. It's a continuous power-creep by the strongest players.
By removing the INT stat from armour we prevent this from happening. The INT bonuses will come from capped sources that do not grow infinitely (such as player stats, crow, and the dolphin) and we're able to identify the average/highest INT players have. We believe this change also reduces the gap between the larger and smaller groups, as the game is less reliant on how high you can scale your BP with an INT crafter and instead based on the BPs you find out at sea and your skill. We're looking forward to seeing players searching, stealing, and trading for the best BPs. On a final note, we want to mention that these changes will allow us the opportunity to tweak the end game more without having to worry about huge power creep.
Secondly, the next aspect of the game we wanted to address was Ship Scaling balance and also opening up the option of players treating ships as their homes should they wish to do so. We wanted to tackle how strong ships could get through scaling, so we reduced the amount of points they could put into their damage and defense stats. There were additional changes made to ship stats and items which we hoped would lead to new types of builds and players being able to do more on their ship through the weight changes.
On the topic of ship balance, we also changed the way harpoons work. We felt that they had become too strong in the meta to the point where they dominate ship PvP. Whilst this change may not perfectly address all situations, we expect it will encourage more planning when harpooning along with additional risk and decision-making whilst also opening up options to the harpooned ship. This is a work in progress and we have some ideas to further improve harpoon’s place in the meta in the future.
Finally, there were a bunch of other general balance changes and quality of life improvements, it’ll be quite cumbersome to go through and explain each one so please read through the notes to get an idea of where the game is now versus a few months ago. To end, please remember, these changes you see here aren't always final, they can and may be adjusted in future updates.
- Applied treasure gold multiplier buff to: floatsam/aodloots/shipwrecks - Enabled Revolver reload mini-game - Changed salted fish stack size from 30 to 50 - When harpooning another ship, the aggressor (ship shooting the harpoon) will have it's cannons (large, swivel, and regular) disabled until the harpoon attachment has ended. - Increased Net Fishing speed threshold by 25% - Wild elephants now have 3x resistance - Plague can no longer be spread via cough, touching, or poops. - AOE has been increased for plague debuff when shot via catapult by 70% - Fishing rewards have been increased by 2x - Added prime fish meat, fish oil, and fish skin to the fishing rod loot table - Dolphin Buff now lasts for 600 seconds - Scissors now snip at 2.5 dura per snip instead of 5 - Increased blueprint scaling of shipyards by 20% (easier to get higher durability BPs) - Prevented enemy pirate NPC's from fleeing - Stone Wild Pirate Camp doors are now wooden - Increased mortar damage against ships and ship structures by 30% - Lanterns now last 20% longer - Rifle shooting range now correctly matches view distance - Increased fish-catching speed by 15% - Make musical buffs last 50% longer - Throwing knife damage increased by 30% - Crop growth speed increased by 25% - Increased durability of hydra revolver by 30% - Increased durability of grapple by 20% - Reduce crafting times of intermediate materials (alloys, paste etc) by 20% - Icebox thermal insulation increased by 33% - Increased pike damage by 25% - Map spoil time increased by 3x when in bookshelves (this means they take longer to spoil) - Explosive Barrels now sink 50% faster and for a total of 6 minutes (increased from 5) - Unthinkable Delicacy cooldown decreased to 2 hours - Keratin farmed per minute on cat reduced to 10 (from 40) - Whale hitting XP increased by 10% - The rate at which ice is consumed in an icebox has been increased by 10% - Icebox insulation distance increased by 20% - Ambient temperature required to make ice has increased to 0 - Reduced blueprint bonus weapon damage and durability by 25% - Target Soft Spots and Target Weakness can no longer be used when wearing a Pike - Swords and Pike now pierce armour by 4x the previous amount - Reduced blueprint bonus armour resistance scaling by 40% - Reduced blueprint bonus armour durability scaling by 55% - Reduced blueprint bonus health given by armours by 40% - Reduced blueprint bonus weight given by armours by 66% - Removed health bonus from rejuvenate buff - Health has been capped to 300 and players have been given a free-one time respec - Large Cannon Damage buffed by 10% - Reduced shark team notify radius by 15% (how far they can call other sharks for help) - Claim Flags can no longer be placed underwater - Prevented grenades from being thrown when a glider is equipped - Increased the slots of tannery from 120 to 150 - Cooked fish now stacks up to 50 - Removed the INT stat from armour - Doubled creature INT (Dolphins and Crows)
Brigantine: Extra Weight per level increased to 400 Extra Crew per level increased to 1 Extra Beds per level increased to 1 Extra Sturdiness per level increased to 4% Schooner: Extra Weight per level increased to 200 Extra Crew per level increased to 1 Extra Beds per level increased to 1 Extra Sturdiness per level increased to 4% Sloop: Extra Weight per level increased to 100 Extra Crew per level increased to 1 Extra Beds per level increased to 1 Extra Sturdiness per level increased to 4% General changes: Extra Resistance is now capped at 396% Extra damage is now capped at 252% and adjusted to 4% gained per level - Reduced the weights of the following ship-related items: Ship Weight Reduction to 1: Rope Ladder Wood Ladder Chair Table Grill Cooking Pot Other weight changes: Water Barrel (1 when empty, 19 when full) Steering Wheel weight reduced to 12
Quality of Life
- Added missing ceiling when building ramshackle sloop with vendor in Freeport - Enabled multiple client-side options for players to disable HUD/UI clutter - You can now fill water barrels directly from waterspouts - Right bumper now cycles between two inventory UIs - R3 now toggles use states (for example light fires) again - Lawless Servers now check for structures (at a small radius) before spawning folliage to prevent trees/rocks/bushes from spawning inside bases. - Added HUD callout on handheld map to re-center on players - Reduced non-offensive structure crafting times from 5s to 1s - Setup loot table overrides for DevKit - Action Wheel toggle for Yell and Whisper Modes for gamepad (PC) - When claiming a Wild Pirate Camp, the flag will now show the company flag painting - Painting a wild pirate camp flag will set the company flag painting - The cursor is now kept in place when navigating full folders - Level limit no longer applies in Freeports on non-dedicated session modes - The last search-strings on all Inventory Menu search bars will now be saved - Fixed the ability to use emotes whilst dancing - Added one more crew by default to a sloop - Increased non-dedicated tether range - Non-Dedicated Servers will now allow you to receive resources when demolishing structures on an anchored boat - Increased collision size of dropped bags. (You should now be able to pick up bags more easily when they are dropped on top of a bed etc) - Presssing Y on gamepad when an editbox is highlighted will now clear the editbox - Enemy pirate ships now display a sink percentage - Added a new "Tutorials" menu tab, which provides details on many of the basic mechanics and concepts of the game. - Modified a couple of snap points for the ladders on the brig to be climbable - Added warning that shows up in the company log 48 hours before a shop is destroyed due to not being accessed within a 21 day period - Changed meat stack size to 50 for all meats
Boss Fight Changes
Next up, Boss Fight changes! When the Snowman Boss was first released, we received a lot of positive feedback about the experience and how much you guys enjoyed the fight. With this set of changes, we aimed to make the fight a little tougher, fix some exploits, as well as introduce a new difficulty.
Snowman Boss Revamp: Regular Snowman Changes: - Tweaked explosive damage from 1x to 1.125x - Reduced arena timer to 30 minutes - Reduced ice breath speed debuff from 8 secs to 6 secs - Tweaked various aspect of the Snowman's movement to prevent it from getting stuck and frozen between various attacks - Snowman can jump when receiving damage to prevent it from being gunned-down and allow the onslaught of minions to catch up and be more involved - Increased kill XP to 750. Hard Snowman: - x2 Health, 2x Armour, 1.5x Melee Damage - Reduced cooldown on Ice Breath attack by 2 secs - Increase number of health/armour states from 4 to 5 - Reduced interval between shield reactivation from 45 secs to 35 secs - Explosive Damage adjusted to 1x - Increase base minion spawn from 5 to 6 - Increase base minion kills for cooldown from 8 to 10 - Arean timer is set to 60 minutes - Kill XP set to 1500 - Visual changes: red eyes, and commander hat with an eye patch. Regular Yeti Minions: - Tweaked no buff fire damage adjuster from x0.33 to x0.5 - Increased Kill XP to 10. Hard Yeti Minions (Empowered Yeti) - x1.5 health, x1.5 melee damage, x1.15 speed increase - Increased move around blockade distance. - Tweaked no buff fire damage adjuster to x0.25 - Increased Kill XP to 15. Arena changes - Updated lever to select difficulty via multiuse. - Removed mid columns at arena entrance for better AI navigation. - Filled some holes with blocking volumes to prevent players getting stuck between some meshes. - Added some extra geometry and overrode walkable slope angle at entrance side steps and select small meshes to prevent players and creatures getting stuck. - Added two more minion spawn points closer to the entrance. - Added falling icicles. Camera shakes, tremor audio plays and icicles fall from above the player. On hit grants a shorter speed debuff of 2 secs and a 2.5% impaled bleed buff that lasts 12 secs. Used to combat players who may attempt to take shelter and kite the Snowman in difficult to access areas, as they will have less time to move out of the way due to icicles falling a shorter distance.
Bug fixes and Optimzation
And last but not least, a whole host of technical changes including performance improvements and bug fixes!
- Fixed hundreds of issues with levels from covering holes, adding collision to decor, removing floating folliage, waterfall post processing, resource overrides, island points, discovery zones, and reducing the amount of natural fog on some islands. - Ship of the Damned now point to their correct loot tables. This means that Galleons will provide more and give better loot than Brigs, which provide better rewards than schooners. - Fixed multiple client side crashes - Fixed Vultures not being able to mate on Equatorial islands - Fixed various descriptive errors with skills - Fixed tamed bear from randomly playing its growl animation when attacking targets - Fixed not being able to replace triangle floors with different tiers of triangle floors - Fixed being unable to place wood ceilings on a deck under a diving/dinghy platform - Fixed being able to use orbit camera to look through half walls and doors - Fixed lamps not being able to be turned on when underwater - Fixed the wrong amount of XP loss displaying when executed or hung - Fixed a bug which prevented players from seeing the ammo meshes loaded into catapults - Fixed Rope ladders not being able to be rotated when placed on catwalks - Fixed some cosmetics causing the steering wheel to turn invisible - Fixed cheat giveengrams giving -40 stone arrows - Fixed a bug which allowed crew to be knocked off of puckles using a blackjack, even in peace time - Fixed alcohol buffs not persisting through grid transition - Fixed a bug which made it impossible to escape the left claw of a crab - HDR mode for Xbox One X now enabled - Optimized ship position callouts for Wild Pirate Encampments - Fixed a bug which would cause Non Dedi clients to get into a broken state when fast-travelling to a bed in stasis - AOD Armor icon colorization fixed - Atlantean cloth armor icon fixes - Atlantean heavy icon colorization fixes - Cyclops heavy icon fixes - Implemented a fix to resolve islands where foliage cannot be harvested - Fixed broken IBLs which caused some trees to emit a light source - Fixed a bug which prevented silos from paying/feeding crew on Lawless Servers - Fixed a bug which caused ground clutter to flicker on Xbox - Fix a bug when you use the map camera while piloting ship, the compass wouldn't hide from view - Added missing Forest dye craftable to grill - Moved pipe engram into pipes folder - Lawless regions on officials should no longer show any "island points" on the map. - Beds on cooldown are now visible (it will indicate when a player can spawn on them) - Fixed a bug which causes your map to be black with HDR enabled on Xbox - Volumetric fog and ground clutter improved and enabled for Xbox One (and Xbox One S) - Fixed a bug where the shift key would stop responding on Xbox - Fixed a bug which would cause the camera to always be selected when pulling out your map with a gamepad - Fixed a bug which causes your map to be black with HDR enabled on Xbox - Improved Army of the Damned animation on Xbox One and Xbox One S - Fixed a bug which made navigating between rows in two separate inventories reset location - Fixed a bug where some fantasy creatures weren't tamable on Golden Age servers - Fix to destroy sunken ships when last structure is removed - Fixed a server-side crash for Modded Servers which have modified their loot tables - Fixed structure tiling textures. Structures (such as wood walls) lined up near each now have the correct textures. You'll see slight differences in their pattern to prevent repetitiveness. - Fixed a server-side crash - Items caches will no longer be left behind and removed the drop-all on items like founders hats - Fixed a bug which would cause players to be unable to level up certain stats when highlighted over them - Fixed being unable to scroll up/down on the Company Log using gamepad - Fixed being unable to assign Company members to groups with gamepad (Xbox and PC) - Fixed a server-side crash - Updated Gamepad controls screen to reflect new gunport and anchor controls - Fixed Atlantean heavy helmet colorized icon - Fixed Atlantean female medium shirt colorization (added region for emissive) - Cyclops Heavy Boot and Hat Icon Fix - Hydra Hide Glove Icon Fix - Commander outfit torso colorization - [XBOX SPECIFIC] Fixed a crash caused by vivox/parties in non-dedicated servers - [XBOX SPECIFIC] Fixed a bug caused by vivox/parties which would cause the fps to degrade over time - Fixed an issue where searching for remote inventory text would then populate that saved text in all search fields after opening inventories twice - Fixed issue where players no longer gained EXP on freeports - Fixed a spelling error on the Plunder Skill description - Fixed craftables not showing in folders in the hand-craftable view of the UI - Double-tapping A on any item in the Trade UI will no longer open the cancel UI - Added attenuation distance to Dive-Into-Water sounds - Net fishing sounds adjusted to only play locally - Fixed various stalls on Xbox and cases which would cause the Xbox' FPS to drop and the game to stutter (we are still looking into more cases of this) - Removed the range-limit on voice chat for non-dedicated sessions - Fixed a stereo audio bug which would cause players not to hear each other - Server ping 0 now hidden when you are the host - Fixed a bug where the targeting cursor wouldn't disappear after your ship was sunk - Removed the speed stat from speed sails to avoid confusion. This will be revisited further during Phase 1 of our development cycle - Fixed the description of skills (target soft spots and target weaknesses) - Disables gun crosshair colour change unless the server is using the new Game.ini setting: bAllowWeaponEnemyTargetingCursor (we'll drop a new server build for this later) - Fixed some rare client-side crashes - Session names on non-dedicated servers should now correctly appear in the sessions list - Red Target Cursor will always display in SP and Non Dedicated mode - Numerous Anti Cheat Updates - Fixed a bug which caused waterskins to be lost on spouts - Fixed a bug which caused the Raider of the Deep quest to disappear - Fixed a bug which would cause structures to have the wrong health points when replaced - Lighthouse can now be found in the Structures/Misc folder of the smithy - Fixed a bug which prevented cannons from being placed on certain gunports in Galleons - Fixed company logs not updating properly (or taking hours to do so) - Fixed beds not updating properly (or taking hours to do so) - Fixed a client side crash related to weapons and the tutorial system - Fixed a crash related to low memory mode (caused by fog of war) - Fixed the bug which prevented players from putting berries inside of their claim flag - Fixed a bug which would cause structures to sometimes float when placing them - Fixed an issue where distance field fonts would show invisible characters for certain characters, they'll display boxes for now. - Fixed an issue where servers would not correctly update their concurrent player counts when players would log off or move to another server - Fixed an issue where digging for water overrides were not functional on the server which would stop spouts from appearing when digging - Updated voice chat systems to Vivox in order to support Crossplay - Updated Waveworks to latest version, improving both client and server performance and quality of waves - Preventing building outside the galleon by moving up and shrinking height bounds box (so top of height is still the same) and added a volume to block building where the collision on the galleon is bad, making it possible to build outside the ship - Tweaked ocean trace so that it doesn't create floating ocean shops - Fixed an issue with stone walls clipping through the floor when placed in wood half walls. - Increased leniency in dismount sockets and lowered acceptance for placement on the Puckle (NPC's should no longer dismount with legitimate builds) - Limited the slope campfires can be placed on - Disabled throwing water on thermal structures to avoid exploit of infinitely throwing water on fire on a sinking ship - Modified offsets for unboarding the Tortuga so players don't get stuck. - Fixed mortars shooting through ceilings that are one wall high - Fixed placing large cannons on the back gunports of a schooner - Fixed an issue where being mounted on a swivel cannon and pressing M would bring up a floating map and compass - Fixed armour pieces floating in view when equipping them whilst mounted on a cannon that is on a bear/horse harness - Players can no longer knock out enemy NPC crew manning puckles using the feat "Target Soft Spots" (also applies during peace phase) - Crew can no longer be dismounted from puckles using a blackjack even though they are immune to melee damage (also applies during peace phase)
Well, that was quite a lot to get through, our next recap will be a lot easier to digest! For a full list of changes that have happened since ATLAS launched into Early Access, check out our patch notes thread:
We’ve seen some awesome screenshots and builds created by the Community lately. Check out some of our favourites:
Well, that's it for this mega-Captain’s Log. We hope to see you all on the 24 hour Extra Life Stream on the 2nd of November.
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now